Welcome to Import Specialty Auto (ISA)
Professional Auto Service and Repair since 1978!
- Over 40 years of trusted specialized import vehicle repair, maintenance, and service
- Auto Technicians are certified and extensively trained specifically on the import vehicle you drive
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service to and from our car repair shop
- Extensive inventory of tools and computer equipment required to service your import vehicle properly
- 3 Year / 36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- You’re covered with our nationwide repair warranty
- Voted “Best Auto Repair Shop” 7 years in a row
- After-Hours drop off / key drop available
- Discounted towing services available
We Provide Expert Service
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Shuttle Rides to and from home, work, etc.
- After-hours vehicle drop off / key drop available
- 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty on most repairs
- Nationwide Repair Warranty on most repairs
- Oil Change Services
- Engine "No-Start" Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Timing Belt and Timing Chain Replacement
- Irregular Noise / Vibration Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Overheat Diagnosis and Repair
- Warning Light Diagnosis and Repair
- Mileage Maintenance Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance Services
- "Check Engine" Warning Diagnosis and Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Heating System Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Battery Service and Repair
- Hybrid Vehicle Service
- Electric Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase, Trip, Summer/Winter Prep)
Import Specialty Auto (ISA) service and repair
Our name says it all: import auto repair is what we do, and we've been doing it since 1978! Our family owned business began in a small, two bay automotive repair garage that specialized in Volkswagen and Volvo repair. Import Specialty Auto (ISA) quickly began to distinguish itself as a leading auto repair shop in Colorado Springs. ISA became the "go to" shop for servicing Volvo and other European and Asian vehicles. Over the years, we've made significant investments in training and tools in order to advance our expertise in performing repairs on European vehicle makes such as BMW, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, and Land Rover. We've also developed an expertise diagnosing and repairing Asian vehicle makes such as Subaru, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, and Infiniti.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should choose ISA for your auto repair:
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- 40+ years of import auto repair service in Colorado Springs
- Complimentary use of loaner vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs
- ASE certified technicians that are experts on your import vehicle
- Voted "Best Colorado Springs Auto Repair Shop" 7 years in a row!
- Import vehicle specialty tools and diagnostic computer equipment
Import Specialty Auto Repair FAQs
Courtesy shuttle—We will take you home or back to work, and we’ll pick you back up when your car is ready! All we ask is that you request a courtesy shuttle ride when you schedule your appointment.
Free loaner cars—Drive one of our vehicles while we work on yours! Please mention this request when you schedule your appointment.
Service while you wait—Our clean, comfortable waiting area offers free coffee, water, and WiFi, so you’ll never be disconnected.
The Best Hyundai Repair Colorado Springs has to offer!
Why choose ISA for your Hyundai service needs?
Import Specialty Auto has performed Hyundai repairs and services for over 35 years. Today, ISA continues to provide the highest quality Hyundai repairs in the Colorado Springs area. We know the Hyundai brand inside and out. We also know that Hyundai drivers love their cars because of their reliability and value. At ISA we strive to reflect these benefits in our Hyundai repair services.
Import Specialty Auto’s ASE-certified technicians are experts in the components and systems of Hyundai vehicles. From coupes and sedans to SUVs, our technicians are familiar with what makes a Hyundai tick. Our technicians can diagnose and fix even the trickiest Hyundai problems. This expertise makes ISA’s service hard to beat in the Colorado Springs area.
Import vehicles like Hyundais require special tools for many repairs. Import Specialty Auto has these tools and our ASE-certified technicians have the training and experience to use them to ensure that your Hyundai is repaired efficiently and correctly.
ISA uses Hyundai-specific diagnostic scanners and software to analyze your Hyundai’s engine and other systems. This technology allows us to find the source of the problem quickly and get your Hyundai back in peak shape as soon as possible.
Hyundai is one of the most popular brands on the road today! We know that you have high expectations, and as a Hyundai repair shop we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time.
Turn to a company that specializes in Hyundai repair. Call Import Specialty Auto at (719) 633-3075 to schedule a Hyundai repair in Colorado Springs. You can also fill out our convenient service request form to schedule an appointment.
What Our Customers Say
“Mechanics are insanely knowledgeable and don’t recommend things your car doesn’t need. As a former mechanic walking in for the first time, they were honest and straight to the point.”
“I recently took my Lexus in to ISA, I’m a repeat customer and have always felt very taken care of. They’ve been monitoring my front axle boots for about a year now and said it was very minor until recently when they showed me that one of the boots had finally split and I needed to replace it at this time to save the expense of having to replace the entire axle assembly. I have full confidence that they have my best interest in mind at all times and feel confident bringing my vehicle to them.”
“They have excellent communication regarding appointments and coordinating vehicle pick up and their pricing is exceptional. It was a great relief finding them after paying dealership service fees for way too long. I have had both big and little repairs done at ISA and have been very pleased with their maintenance and repair work and would highly recommend them…you will be pleased too.”
“They’ve been around forever and know what they’re talking about. You can talk every detail over with them for sound reasoning before making a big decision. I.e. motor mounts to address vibration at hwy speed was a smart place to start! Eric in particular will not steer you wrong, he’s in it for the long haul guys, in it to win it!”