- Over 40 years of trusted specialized import vehicle repair, maintenance, and service
- Auto Technicians are certified and extensively trained specifically on the import vehicle you drive
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service to and from our car repair shop
- Extensive inventory of tools and computer equipment required to service your import vehicle properly
- 3 Year / 36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- You’re covered with our nationwide repair warranty
- Voted “Best Auto Repair Shop” 7 years in a row
- After-Hours drop off / key drop available
- Discounted towing services available
- Reliable, honest Mini Cooper repair in Colorado Springs
Need Mini Repairs?
It’s Import Specialty Auto – Auto repair for Mini Coopers.
Do you have a mini cooper that won’t start? Does your Mini have a check engine light? Does it need an oil change? Import Specialty Auto is the Mini Cooper service shop with experienced mechanics near you!
This model of import automotive is known for reliability and efficiency, but like all modern vehicles, they do need some maintenance to continue working well. If your engine seems to be having trouble turning over it’s probably time to bring it to ISA auto repair.
Our import service professionals will give your Mini Cooper repair and check-up. You can get an oil change, fix whatever is troubling your brakes, do a check and inspection on your tires, and much more! We’ll even find any trouble codes that may be causing some headaches for your Mini.
Mini Cooper is a British company that manufactures cars. Mini Coopers are known for being durable and reliable vehicles, with some models lasting between 200k-250 thousand miles or more if maintained properly! Bring your car into Import Specialty Auto in Colorado Springs today to make sure it’s running just as smoothly at its maximum potential. Professional Auto Service and Repair since 1978!
A lot of people enjoy driving these fine automobiles but don’t forget how important regular maintenance really is because without proper care they can quickly fall apart. We at Import Specialty Auto are proud to provide the best customer service and satisfaction. Our mechanics will work on your Mini Cooper with quality craftsmanship so that it is always ready for any driving challenge ahead! Are there problems inside or outside where nothing seems efficient enough anymore? Give us a call today!
Call: (719) 633-3075
We Provide Expert Service
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Shuttle Rides to and from home, work, etc.
- After-hours vehicle drop off / key drop available
- 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty on most repairs
- Nationwide Repair Warranty on most repairs
- Oil Change Services
- Engine "No-Start" Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Timing Belt and Timing Chain Replacement
- Irregular Noise / Vibration Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Overheat Diagnosis and Repair
- Warning Light Diagnosis and Repair
- Mileage Maintenance Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance Services
- "Check Engine" Warning Diagnosis and Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Heating System Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Battery Service and Repair
- Hybrid Vehicle Service
- Electric Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase, Trip, Summer/Winter Prep)
Import Specialty Auto (ISA) service and repair
Our name says it all: import auto repair is what we do, and we've been doing it since 1978! Our family owned business began in a small, two bay automotive repair garage that specialized in Volkswagen and Volvo repair. Import Specialty Auto (ISA) quickly began to distinguish itself as a leading auto repair shop in Colorado Springs. ISA became the "go to" shop for servicing Volvo and other European and Asian vehicles. Over the years, we've made significant investments in training and tools in order to advance our expertise in performing repairs on European vehicle makes such as BMW, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, and Land Rover. We've also developed an expertise diagnosing and repairing Asian vehicle makes such as Subaru, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, and Infiniti.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should choose ISA for your auto repair:
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- 40+ years of import auto repair service in Colorado Springs
- Complimentary use of loaner vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs
- ASE certified technicians that are experts on your import vehicle
- Voted "Best Colorado Springs Auto Repair Shop" 7 years in a row!
- Import vehicle specialty tools and diagnostic computer equipment
Import Specialty Auto Repair FAQs
Courtesy shuttle—We will take you home or back to work, and we’ll pick you back up when your car is ready! All we ask is that you request a courtesy shuttle ride when you schedule your appointment.
Free loaner cars—Drive one of our vehicles while we work on yours! Please mention this request when you schedule your appointment.
Service while you wait—Our clean, comfortable waiting area offers free coffee, water, and WiFi, so you’ll never be disconnected.
Import Specialty Auto has been performing foreign car repair repair and service in Colorado Springs since 1978 and has specialized in the service of Mini since 2002! ISA’s goal is the same now as it was then, to provide the best Mini Cooper repair Colorado Springs has to offer. Today, ISA is a premiere shop for Colorado Springs Mini Cooper services. Mini vehicles are packed with safety, luxury and performance technologies, and we enjoy the challenge of maintaining our expert Mini status. In short, ISA knows Mini Coopers!
Mini Cooper Trained Experts
Our ASE-Certified Master technicians are specifically trained to be experts in the systems and components of Mini Cooper vehicles. ISA technicians are familiar with the nuances and common failures and fixes of Mini-Cooper cars. Their combined experience is tough to match when it comes to Colorado Springs Mini Cooper technicians.
Mini Cooper Tools
Modern import vehicles require specific specialty tools to handle repairs. Import Specialty Auto is one of the few Colorado Springs BMW repair shops that has invested in these specialty tools, and we use them every day. Most repair shops do not have these specialty tools or the knowledge of how to use them, and as a result, repairs are not done safely or correctly. ISA’s large investment in these tools is another reason why we’re the best Mini Cooper Auto Repair Colorado Springs has to offer.
Mini Cooper Diagnostics
Our Colorado Springs Mini Cooper repair shop is equipped with AutoLogic, “ISTA,” “ISTA/P,” and “ICOM.” The “ICOM” is the interface that connects the car to a computer. “ISTA” is the online Mini software that allows us to diagnose any issues with your Mini. “ISTA/P” is the online Mini software that allows us to program all of the various computers in your Mini. If your Mini Cooper service provider doesn’t know these acronyms and own this equipment, then your Mini is in the wrong hands.
We know that you have high expectations, and as a Mini Cooper repair shop we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time.
Don’t trust just anyone with your Mini Cooper. Bring it to a shop that understands imports and specializes in Mini Cooper repair.
What Our Customers Say
“Mechanics are insanely knowledgeable and don’t recommend things your car doesn’t need. As a former mechanic walking in for the first time, they were honest and straight to the point.”
“I recently took my Lexus in to ISA, I’m a repeat customer and have always felt very taken care of. They’ve been monitoring my front axle boots for about a year now and said it was very minor until recently when they showed me that one of the boots had finally split and I needed to replace it at this time to save the expense of having to replace the entire axle assembly. I have full confidence that they have my best interest in mind at all times and feel confident bringing my vehicle to them.”
“They have excellent communication regarding appointments and coordinating vehicle pick up and their pricing is exceptional. It was a great relief finding them after paying dealership service fees for way too long. I have had both big and little repairs done at ISA and have been very pleased with their maintenance and repair work and would highly recommend them…you will be pleased too.”
“They’ve been around forever and know what they’re talking about. You can talk every detail over with them for sound reasoning before making a big decision. I.e. motor mounts to address vibration at hwy speed was a smart place to start! Eric in particular will not steer you wrong, he’s in it for the long haul guys, in it to win it!”