VW Repair Colorado Springs | Colorado Springs Volkswagen Mechanic Repair
Welcome to Import Specialty Auto (ISA)
Professional Auto Service and Repair since 1978!
- Over 40 years of trusted specialized import vehicle repair, maintenance, and service
- Auto Technicians are certified and extensively trained specifically on the import vehicle you drive
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service to and from our car repair shop
- Extensive inventory of tools and computer equipment required to service your import vehicle properly
- 3 Year / 36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- You’re covered with our nationwide repair warranty
- Voted “Best Auto Repair Shop” 7 years in a row
- After-Hours drop off / key drop available
- Discounted towing services available
- Reliable, honest VW repair in Colorado Springs
Need VW Repairs?
Volkswagen is a German company that manufactures cars, motorcycles, and other equipment. Volkswagens are known for being durable cars that can last between 100k to 300k miles or more if properly maintained. Import Volkswagen owners tend to keep their cars running for long periods of time so bring them into Import Specialty Auto for maintenance and repair when necessary.
Import Specialty Auto is an import car repair shop in Colorado Springs. We have been specializing in, regular maintenance services, check engine warning and diagnosis, fluid checks, and much more! Our import technicians are mechanics that work on cars day in and out. Our car mechanics have years of experience working with import cars, including Volkswagens! We provide import car services to Volkswagen owners in Colorado Springs at an affordable price.
Import Specialty Auto is proud of our customer service and satisfaction. Our import car mechanics will provide quality car repair and car services. We want our mechanics to always provide the best service to every Volkswagen owner that comes into our shop. Aside from maintenance, Import Specialty Auto also repairs imported cars; they are well-trained in both maintenance and repair.
Volkswagens are made to last a long time. If you are looking for import car repair or specialty auto, we can help your Volkswagen run for a long time. Volkswagen owners tend to keep their cars running for 100k miles or more and Import Specialty Auto is a car repair shop that specializes in Volkswagens and foreign cars.
Do you have a Volkswagen that needs maintenance or repair? Get in touch with us today! We will help you to get your Volkswagen back on the road and running like new. Give Import Specialty Auto a call at 719-522-6777 and schedule an appointment. Get in touch with us today to get your VW repaired with the most experienced VW technicians in Colorado Springs.
Call: (719) 633-3075
We Provide Expert Service
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Shuttle Rides to and from home, work, etc.
- After-hours vehicle drop off / key drop available
- 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty on most repairs
- Nationwide Repair Warranty on most repairs
- Oil Change Services
- Engine "No-Start" Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Timing Belt and Timing Chain Replacement
- Irregular Noise / Vibration Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Overheat Diagnosis and Repair
- Warning Light Diagnosis and Repair
- Mileage Maintenance Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance Services
- "Check Engine" Warning Diagnosis and Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Heating System Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Battery Service and Repair
- Hybrid Vehicle Service
- Electric Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase, Trip, Summer/Winter Prep)
Import Specialty Auto (ISA) service and repair
Our name says it all: import auto repair is what we do, and we've been doing it since 1978! Our family owned business began in a small, two bay automotive repair garage that specialized in Volkswagen and Volvo repair. Import Specialty Auto (ISA) quickly began to distinguish itself as a leading auto repair shop in Colorado Springs. ISA became the "go to" shop for servicing Volvo and other European and Asian vehicles. Over the years, we've made significant investments in training and tools in order to advance our expertise in performing repairs on European vehicle makes such as BMW, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, and Land Rover. We've also developed an expertise diagnosing and repairing Asian vehicle makes such as Subaru, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, and Infiniti.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should choose ISA for your auto repair:
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- 40+ years of import auto repair service in Colorado Springs
- Complimentary use of loaner vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs
- ASE certified technicians that are experts on your import vehicle
- Voted "Best Colorado Springs Auto Repair Shop" 7 years in a row!
- Import vehicle specialty tools and diagnostic computer equipment
Import Specialty Auto Repair FAQs
Courtesy shuttle—We will take you home or back to work, and we’ll pick you back up when your car is ready! All we ask is that you request a courtesy shuttle ride when you schedule your appointment.
Free loaner cars—Drive one of our vehicles while we work on yours! Please mention this request when you schedule your appointment.
Service while you wait—Our clean, comfortable waiting area offers free coffee, water, and WiFi, so you’ll never be disconnected.
Import Specialty Auto has been specializing in the service and repair of VOLKSWAGENS since the ’80s. ISA’s goal is the same now as it was then, to provide the best VW repair Colorado Springs has to offer. Today, ISA is the premiere shop for Colorado Springs VW repair and service. While we no longer service the old “air-cooled” VDubs, we are experts when it comes to gas and diesel engine VOLKSWAGEN vehicles from the mid-’90s on. In short, ISA knows VW!
Our ASE-Certified Master technicians are specifically trained to be experts in the systems and components of VOLKSWAGEN vehicles. ISA technicians are familiar with the nuances and common failures and fixes of VW cars. Their combined experience is tough to match when it comes to Colorado Springs VW repair technicians.
If you’re going to work on Volkswagens, it’s imperative that you have the many VOLKSWAGEN specialty tools required to safely and correctly perform services and repairs. Import Specialty Auto is one of the few Colorado Springs VW repair shops that has invested in these specialty tools, and we use them every day. Most repair shops do not have these specialty tools or the knowledge of how to use them, and as a result, repairs are not done safely or correctly. ISA’s large investment in these tools is another reason why we’re the best VW repair Colorado Springs has to offer.
Volkswagens speak an entirely different language than other vehicles, and we’re happy to say that ISA speaks VW! Our Colorado Springs VW repair shop uses its dedicated VW / Audi VAG-COM Diagnostic System (VCDS) to diagnose VW problems every day. If you own a VW, it should only be serviced at a shop with this diagnostic capability.
VW is one of the most popular brands on the road today! We know that you have high expectations, and as a VW repair shop we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time.
Don’t trust just anyone with your VOLKSWAGEN. Bring it to a shop that understands imports and specializes in VW repair.
What Our Customers Say
“Mechanics are insanely knowledgeable and don’t recommend things your car doesn’t need. As a former mechanic walking in for the first time, they were honest and straight to the point.”
“I recently took my Lexus in to ISA, I’m a repeat customer and have always felt very taken care of. They’ve been monitoring my front axle boots for about a year now and said it was very minor until recently when they showed me that one of the boots had finally split and I needed to replace it at this time to save the expense of having to replace the entire axle assembly. I have full confidence that they have my best interest in mind at all times and feel confident bringing my vehicle to them.”
“They have excellent communication regarding appointments and coordinating vehicle pick up and their pricing is exceptional. It was a great relief finding them after paying dealership service fees for way too long. I have had both big and little repairs done at ISA and have been very pleased with their maintenance and repair work and would highly recommend them…you will be pleased too.”
“They’ve been around forever and know what they’re talking about. You can talk every detail over with them for sound reasoning before making a big decision. I.e. motor mounts to address vibration at hwy speed was a smart place to start! Eric in particular will not steer you wrong, he’s in it for the long haul guys, in it to win it!”