Welcome to Import Specialty Auto (ISA)
Professional Auto Service and Repair since 1978!
- Over 40 years of trusted specialized import vehicle repair, maintenance, and service
- Auto Technicians are certified and extensively trained specifically on the import vehicle you drive
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service to and from our car repair shop
- Extensive inventory of tools and computer equipment required to service your import vehicle properly
- 3 Year / 36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- You’re covered with our nationwide repair warranty
- Voted “Best Auto Repair Shop” 7 years in a row
- After-Hours drop off / key drop available
- Discounted towing services available
- Reliable, honest Subaru repair in Colorado Springs
We Provide Expert Service
Below are some of the many auto repair services we offer:
- Complimentary use of Loaner Vehicles
- Shuttle Rides to and from home, work, etc.
- After-hours vehicle drop off / key drop available
- 3 year / 36,000 mile Warranty on most repairs
- Nationwide Repair Warranty on most repairs
- Oil Change Services
- Engine "No-Start" Diagnosis and Repair
- Electrical Diagnosis and Repair
- Timing Belt and Timing Chain Replacement
- Irregular Noise / Vibration Diagnosis and Repair
- Engine Overheat Diagnosis and Repair
- Warning Light Diagnosis and Repair
- Mileage Maintenance Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance Services
- "Check Engine" Warning Diagnosis and Repair
- Brake Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Heating System Service, Diagnosis, and Repair
- Battery Service and Repair
- Hybrid Vehicle Service
- Electric Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Inspection Services (Pre-Purchase, Trip, Summer/Winter Prep)
Import Specialty Auto (ISA) service and repair
Our name says it all: import auto repair is what we do, and we've been doing it since 1978! Our family owned business began in a small, two bay automotive repair garage that specialized in Volkswagen and Volvo repair. Import Specialty Auto (ISA) quickly began to distinguish itself as a leading auto repair shop in Colorado Springs. ISA became the "go to" shop for servicing Volvo and other European and Asian vehicles. Over the years, we've made significant investments in training and tools in order to advance our expertise in performing repairs on European vehicle makes such as BMW, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes, Volvo, and Land Rover. We've also developed an expertise diagnosing and repairing Asian vehicle makes such as Subaru, Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, and Infiniti.
Here are a few of the reasons why you should choose ISA for your auto repair:
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority
- 40+ years of import auto repair service in Colorado Springs
- Complimentary use of loaner vehicles
- Free customer shuttle ride service
- 3 year / 36,000 mile nationwide warranty on most repairs
- ASE certified technicians that are experts on your import vehicle
- Voted "Best Colorado Springs Auto Repair Shop" 7 years in a row!
- Import vehicle specialty tools and diagnostic computer equipment
Import Specialty Auto Repair FAQs
Courtesy shuttle—We will take you home or back to work, and we’ll pick you back up when your car is ready! All we ask is that you request a courtesy shuttle ride when you schedule your appointment.
Free loaner cars—Drive one of our vehicles while we work on yours! Please mention this request when you schedule your appointment.
Service while you wait—Our clean, comfortable waiting area offers free coffee, water, and WiFi, so you’ll never be disconnected.
From the GL wagons of the ’80s to the Loyales and Legacys of the ’90s to the modern Outbacks, Imprezas, Foresters and Tribecas; Import Specialty Auto has worked on all Subaru's since the late 70s! ISA’s goal is the same now as it was then, to provide the best Subaru repair Colorado Springs has to offer. Today, ISA is a premiere shop for Colorado Springs Subaru repair and service. When it comes to Subaru, we’ve pretty much seen it all. In short, ISA knows Subaru!
Our ASE-Certified Master technicians are specifically trained to be experts in the systems and components of Subaru vehicles. ISA technicians are familiar with the nuances and common failures and fixes of Subaru vehicles. Their combined experience is tough to match when it comes to Colorado Springs Subaru repair technicians.
Subaru vehicles require specific specialty tools to handle repairs. Import Specialty Auto is one Colorado Springs SUbaru repair shop that has invested in these specialty tools, and we use them every day. Many repair shops do not have these specialty tools or the knowledge of how to use them, and as a result, repairs are not done safely or correctly. ISA’s large investment in these tools is another reason why we’re the best Subaru repair Colorado Springs has to offer.
Subaru is one of the most popular brands on the road today! We know that you have high expectations, and as a Subaru repair shop we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time.
Don’t trust just anyone with your Subaru. Bring it to a shop that understands imports and specializes in Subaru repair. Bring your car to Import Specialty Auto for the best Subaru repair Colorado Springs has to offer!
What Our Customers Say
“Mechanics are insanely knowledgeable and don’t recommend things your car doesn’t need. As a former mechanic walking in for the first time, they were honest and straight to the point.”
“I recently took my Lexus in to ISA, I’m a repeat customer and have always felt very taken care of. They’ve been monitoring my front axle boots for about a year now and said it was very minor until recently when they showed me that one of the boots had finally split and I needed to replace it at this time to save the expense of having to replace the entire axle assembly. I have full confidence that they have my best interest in mind at all times and feel confident bringing my vehicle to them.”
“They have excellent communication regarding appointments and coordinating vehicle pick up and their pricing is exceptional. It was a great relief finding them after paying dealership service fees for way too long. I have had both big and little repairs done at ISA and have been very pleased with their maintenance and repair work and would highly recommend them…you will be pleased too.”
“They’ve been around forever and know what they’re talking about. You can talk every detail over with them for sound reasoning before making a big decision. I.e. motor mounts to address vibration at hwy speed was a smart place to start! Eric in particular will not steer you wrong, he’s in it for the long haul guys, in it to win it!”
Finding a great Subaru repair shop for your Subaru needs
Isa Subaru auto repair for Colorado Springs is your local Subaru maintenance, service, and repair mechanic shop. Our Subaru Service center will meet your Subaru service needs.
There are many different types of Subaru models on the market, but they all have one thing in common: they require a lot of care and attention. If you own a Subaru , it’s important to be knowledgeable about your car so that you can take the best possible care of it. This way, you can avoid costly repairs and getting ripped off by a bad mechanic.
When it comes to Subaru repair shops , quality is always better than quantity. You need a shop that has a great reputation and can get the job done right the first time. The best way to find this kind of shop is by word-of-mouth from other Subaru owners, past customers, or from other mechanics in the area. If you live in a major city, there are probably plenty of options available to you.
As part of your Subaru maintenance schedule, the type of fluids that need to be changed eventually have to be changed. Many shops will rotate these at no additional cost, which is great for keeping your car running smoothly. They should also check all of the other important parts of your car, such as the brakes and suspension. Any problems found need to be fixed, no matter how big or small. For instance, a bad brake light switch could cause serious damage if it fails while you’re driving down a major highway at night without warning.
Remember that even when Subaru repair shops have good intentions and great service. Subaru vehicles can last a long time if they are taken care of well.